| By subscribing to this forum You agree that |
- You are responsible for what you post.
- You will make sure to store securely your fourm access password and will not share it with anyone else.
- You understand and accept the Code of Conduct and the rules below
- When registering you are forced to tick the box confirming you have read and understood the forum rules. By ticking the box you sign off your acceptance.
Code of Conduct|
The freedom of expression principle shall be compatible with respect for the interlocutors.
Users are encouraged to maintain an attitude of constructive confrontation, avoiding to ignite discussions that degenerate into heated confrontations, with personal and defamatory offenses.
The responsibility for the content of the posted material is the sole responsibility of the author of the post.
IT IS NOT ALLOWED TO POST:
- Links or post illegal material or material that contain or refer to violance, pornographic, etc and / or enter information that violates laws or incites to violate the law are not allowed;
- It is not allowed to make political propaganda, engage in discussions or post provocative, xenophobic, offensive or defamatory messages towards individuals, organizations
- It is not allowed to insert pornographic, obscene, and offensive images or films.
- It is not allowed to post messages that are harmful to the dignity of protected categories, ethnic minorities, non-EU citizens, religious communities.
- It is forbidden to enter personal information of third parties.
- It is not allowed to post spam messages.
- It is not allowed to post explicit advertising messages in the forum (it might be tolerated for non-professionals to discuss of products and services related to fly fishing)
- It is not allowed to use offensive nickname.
By ticking off the button on the registration form button:
- you declare to accept and respect the regulations of the euroflyangler.com site
- you confirm that you will not use the forum to insert material that you know to be false or defamatory, containing threats, personal data of third parties
with abusive, vulgar, private, obscene content, or against any applicable law.
- You agree not to post any copyrighted material in the forum.
- The user (hereinafter referred to as the author of the post) gives free of charge to euroflyangler.com (hereinafter referred to as the publisher) the right to publish
online, print, distribute and sell the images and texts (hereinafter referred to as works) that the author will insert / upload into the Forum.
- The Author therefore declares to definitively assign to the Publisher:
- the rights to publish online, print, distribute and sell the posted works.
- the right to translate the work into any language other than the original one.
- the right of reproduction in electronic format and off-line distribution on any type of media.
- the right to make the Works available to the public by means of telematic networks, and in any case in such a way that everyone can have access to them from the place and at the time chosen individually, also possibly in the context of databases containing other works and materials
- you assume all responsibility for what you declare, relieving the owner of the euroflyangler.com / euroflyangler.de site from any liability in this regard.
- the User declares to indemnify euroflyangler.com / euroflyangler.de as well as the subjects connected to it, its representatives (Editors), employees and any of its partners from any compensation obligation, including legal expenses which may originate against them in relation to the use of the Service made by the User.
- you give your express consent to the processing of data in accordance to the law (GDPR). The site administrator will not disclose the data contained in the form registration and will keep them, at your disposal, in the magnetic archives of the euroflyangler.com server.